One-stop solution for Concrete Restoration
in Fort Lauderdale
Concrete is fundamental to commercial and residential buildings’ structure, look, and sustainability. Cracked and damaged concrete or stucco isn’t just an aesthetic issue. It cannot support your building as it should, which is a huge cause of concern for commercial buildings because they’re typically larger than residential properties and require strong foundations. Damaged concrete can also impact your building’s insulation. Shoreline Design Contractor Services uses innovative concrete restoration methods in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Hollywood, Florida, to repair damaged concrete while paying close attention to aesthetics. Choose us as your concrete restoration company to restore the appearance and safety of your concrete today.
Why Choose our Concrete Restoration in Fort Lauderdale?
Is your concrete showing signs of wear and tear? Shoreline Design Contractor Services has the solution you need – concrete restoration. It’s not just about fixing concrete; it’s about transforming it. Our concrete restoration process doesn’t just address structural issues; it brings back the beauty your concrete once had.
What sets concrete restoration apart from mere repair? It’s the way we make your concrete look as good as new. When you partner with us, you get more than just a fix – a fresh appearance for your building without breaking the bank.
Stay on top of concrete services with affordable concrete restoration in Miami. Get your property evaluated today!
Save Money On Insulation with Concrete Restoration Services
That’s where we come in. Our concrete restoration doesn’t just enhance your building’s appearance; it seals cracks and prevents air leakage.
Shoreline Design Contractor Services is the leading concrete company in Fort Lauderdale, providing you with the best commercial and residential services for affordable concrete repair and restoration.
Get in touch with us today!
Signs Of A Stucco Leak
We are the top Miami concrete company with years of experience repairing cracks in stucco structures and restoring their insulative properties. Call us to restore your concrete and stucco if you see any of the following signs:
- Missing chunks and chips of stucco: If your stucco breaks off or tears, there is likely water damage underneath, and you need concrete repair in Fort Lauderdale.
- Cracks in the stucco: Stucco cracks don’t necessarily mean damage, but large or small hairline fractures may require immediate attention.
- Window caulk cracking or gapping: The caulking surrounding windows are common places where water gets into the stucco. It may also be time for a window replacement if you see damage.
- Stucco that looks damp: If the stucco is still wet a week following a rainstorm, or if there are damp or discolored streaks or spots that never disappear, it’s a clear sign of a water intrusion.
- Bubbles and cracks: Keep an eye out for bubbles and cracks along the bottom of the wall.
- Soft Drywall: Is your interior drywall below the window feeling strangely soft? It’s an indication of potential issues.
- Basement Moisture: Moisture on basement walls is a red flag that shouldn’t be ignored.